Old September 29th, 2003, 12:38 AM
Miguel Cruz

Default What's your favorite Travel Guides?

King wrote:
Thanks everyone for your opinion. I know everyone has their favorite
guides. They're probably all good in their own way.
How would you rate,

Fodor's
Frommers
Rough Guide
Lonley Planet

Really each book (Lonely Planet India, Frommers Singapore, etc.) needs to be
evaluated on its own sinec they are written and researched by different
people.

But mostly I think that over-reliance on a guidebook is not a great idea.
Rather than worrying about the books, worry about whre you want to go and
what you want to do.

miguel
Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.