Old September 26th, 2003, 02:22 AM
Deirdre Saoirse Moen

Default Ireland, November Weather?

In article , Padraig
Breathnach wrote:

It's kinda like water coming down from the sky, except when the wind
blows, when it's like water travelling laterally. Usually wet.

No, we don't have monsoon-type rain. It can vary from what we call
"soft", which is misty light rain, to a proper downpour. But usually
when we have a proper downpour, it doesn't last all day unless you are
playing golf.

Those are *such* Irish answers, I had to laugh.

--
_Deirdre http://deirdre.net
"Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who