Old September 2nd, 2004, 10:24 AM
AnneHandel

When I visited here in 2000 I only had four days. With group's help I decided
to spend one night in Nairobi. The next day a drive came for me and took me to
the airport and I flew to Samburu for two nights. I stayed at the Samburu
Serena. The lodge arranged my two game drives a day. I saw a lot of animals.
Samburu is a beautiful place.

When the two days were up my safari guide drove me to the airstrip. My flight
went to Nairobi. Again the same diver met me and took me to the Carnivour for
lunch. After a couple of hours it was time to fly to the Mara. I stayed at
tbe Intreprid Mara a luxurious tented place. I had three game drives a day.
Saw many more animals and birds. When we went to a hippo pool we actually
watched a group of wildebeast and zebra suddenly appeared. There was a good
two thousand and they did a crossing! This was in November of 2000. There
wasn't enough grass and they would go back and forth..

I would have liked to have another day in the Mara. But I only had two days to
spare. It was a safari of a lifetime.

Anne