Old August 19th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Albert F.

Oh YES !! sure that? I can't belive it !!

But, when you say "other game parks", please, can you tell me in which other
African parks animals are trained to stand alone???

Thi is not what I was asking.....

Albert F.
:-(

"jona" escribió en el mensaje
eenews.net...

"Albert F." wrote in message
s...
Hi, just comming from Tanzania and visiting Seregeti and Ngoro-ngoro
crater... one of the worst game parks I've ever seen. Nothing to see.
Expected top Africa's park, but... only couple of old elephants, some
zebras anb wildbest... but nothing more. Does anyone knows what's
happening there? :-?

Unlike all other game parks, the Ngoro-Ngoro animals have
not been trained to stand alongside the road and pose for
your viewing pleasure.