Old August 20th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Gerald Gerald is offline
Member

Location: Belgium

The next one of what????? Corné.

As Jona said, maybe I’m a bit to serious in my answer but as an overland guide with over ten years experience I see to many smart assess who think they know the bush after travelling for some weeks a year to Africa.
Please don’t say that it’s time to quit the job. This is not what it is about. There are too many good things to enjoy.
But the people I mean are the biggest pain in the ass. Still can live with that.
The thing that’s the most annoying is that Corné (with his little advertisements in the group) gives these stoning answers. He is living in the bush and is giving these answers to the World?

“Please, don't keep in touch...” is the arrogance in its self. And at the same time he is promoting his self. How …. can you be? People are not that stupid Corné.

Be sure Corné I won’t promote your kind. But surely you have lost some clients now, now that you tell your clients to be that wildebeest are moving to the forest to graze. Still can't get the smile of my face. If there is one animal that is living on the plains and woodland than it is the wildebeest. Even in the Crater, Corné. You’ve ever been there (I question) and visited the Forest?

Lona,
About Zambia and the Caprivi signboards. I think and hope you know the answer yourself.

Gerald