Old February 17th, 2007, 10:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Splenda

Default ncl cruise line (pearl)

NCL would have to pay ME to take another cruise with them.
I call it the 'bait and switch cruise line' because if we wanted good food
and service we had to pay $50 or more to eat in one of their many
'specialty' restaurants.

"Tom K" wrote in message
You haven't listed any itinerary route.

"ccm" wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone been on this new cruise ship to the Caribbean? I am
planning to take a trip on the Southern caribbean route in mid March
or April. If you have done this route... any suggestions of shore
excursions to avoid on the island itenarary route listed. I'll most
likely be going as a solo as I haven't found a companion that travel
at this time.
ccm