Old February 21st, 2004, 10:31 PM
BB

Default 2 weeks in London and Paris, 5 days Berlin, 4 days in Amsterdam, 4 days in Bussels

On 21 Feb 2004 11:55:31 -0800, Iceman wrote:

Nearby Brugge, one of the best preserved
medieval towns, is a great place to visit, and a must if you're going
to the low countries. One day is enough for Brugge, and you can do it
easily as a day trip from Brussels.

Having visited at least a dozen towns and cities in Europe last summer,
Brugge is near the top of our list as one of the most enjoyable. I'd
recommend staying a couple of nights to have a full day, at least. Just
cruising around the canals on bicycles was fun.

And of course, Belgian beers are hard to beat! You can get Trappist brews
in the grocers for a Euro, which sell for $3.50-4.00 here.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)