Old March 22nd, 2014, 05:18 PM posted to rec.travel.air
nam sak

Default Flight MH370 carrying tonnes of "mangosteens" - and Li-Ion batteries?

I am getting to the point where I am beginning to hope they never find
out what happened to MH 370.

It just might give Malayians a big enough kick up their backsides to
start doing something about their ridiculous political system.

Why not just make the President of Singapore the President of
Malaysia? What difference would it make?

Democracy has never existed in Malaysia let alone died.

On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 09:12:22 -0400, Dan Rather
wrote:

So MH370 was carring several tones of "mangosteens" ?

http://www.eantioxidantjuice.com/wp-...angosteen.jpeg

Mmmm yummy. Those look good.

But really - the CEO of the airline says the plane was carrying "tonnes
of mangosteens" - ?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Was there a load-shift in the cargo hold on take-off?

Were there Li-Ion batteries on the plane? Did they self-combust, or
were they damaged by a shift of cargo upon take off?

Are there no smoke detectors in the cargo hold?

Surely if there were detectors, they would have alerted the crew to
danger (and thus allow the crew to send out radio message) before comms
equipment became disabled.