Old March 23rd, 2014, 09:13 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Flight MH370 carrying tonnes of "mangosteens" - and Li-Ion batteries?

People should not get what they want. They should get what they need. And I know what Malaysia badly needs. It involves a size 10 and several sets of buttocks. And no that is not a reference to Anwar Ibrahim.

If Singapore was given control over Malaysia then Malaysia would be in a far better position than it is today. It would also likely solve the problem in southern Thailand.

Actually, come to think of it, if Indonesia was put in charge of Malaysia then it would be in a far better position than it is today. Compared to Malaysia Indonesia is a moderate, cosmopolitan paradise.

Then again if Postman Pat was put in charge of Malaysia it would be in a far better position so I guess my argument is pretty futile other than to say that what passes for 'democracy' is generally futile pretty much everywhere in the world not just Malaysia. It's just ผักชีโรยหน้า.

It is particularly futile where I live (UK) which would not know democracy if it bit it on the leg. At 50+ I am beginning to despair that I will never see democracy in my own country in my lifetime. So much for 'human rights'..

Anyway enough of my rant for today. Back to the search for MH 370.

On Saturday, 22 March 2014 17:27:40 UTC, Randy Hudson wrote:
In article ,

There isn't enough commonality between their interests.

Remember that Singapore was part of Malaysia from 1963 to 1965, and left by

unanimous agreement, the only thing that Singapore and Malaysia had agreed

on all that time.