Old May 6th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Witchsmeller

Default Weekend flight from UK to Amsterdam departing on 14/05/04 or 15/05/04?

Hi,

Myself & two friends are looking for a weekend return flight to Amsterdam
next weekend. The flight needs to be either Friday night or Saturday
morning, returning Sunday afternoon. We are based in Birmingham UK so an
airport close-by would be preferable, especially if the departure flight is
Friday evening. We'd also like to pay as close to £100 each as possible.

Can anyone recommend anything as we've drawn a blank; either returning too
early on Sunday or costing £150. It's for a friend house-warming so we'd
really like to make it if possible.

Thanks, Jase.