Old May 7th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Jason

Default Weekend flight from UK to Amsterdam departing on 14/05/04 or 15/05/04?

"Jan" wrote in :

"Hilary" wrote in message
Myself & two friends are looking for a weekend return flight to
Amsterdam next weekend. The flight needs to be either Friday night or
Saturday morning, returning Sunday afternoon. We are based in
Birmingham UK so an airport close-by would be preferable, especially
if the departure flight

is
Friday evening. We'd also like to pay as close to £100 each as
possible.

Have you looked at flights out of Manchester as well as Birmingham?
Look at connecting flights as well as direct flights.

Hilary

www.deckchair.com have KLM flights from Manchester to Amsterdam on
14th may return 16th may for £94.40

Jan

Cheers Jan, booked my ticket ay deckchair earlier today.

Jase.