Old April 26th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Pan

Default Couple holding hands arrested in Malaysia

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:15:23 +0800, ignoramus
wrote:

You got your facts wrong. The charge is indecent behaviour and it
wasn't just holding hands. They were alleged to have been hugging and
kissing.

Right, though it doesn't seem that that's why they were arrested,
right?

On 24 Apr 2004 10:47:20 -0700, (John
Galt) wrote:

Yes, they gov't thugs in Kuala Lumpur actually arrested a man and
woman for holding hands and charged them with indecency.

Please boycott the evil country of Malaysia. Yes, some Malaysians may
seem nice, but they allow their gov't to do such evil. Malaysia is a
joke.

Well, please don't visit Malaysia. We also do not welcome foreigners
who think we are a joke.

Nor should you.

Best,

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.