Old April 27th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Pan

Default Typical Muslim fascism

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:20:02 +0800, "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad"
wrote:

"Pan" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 06:44:54 GMT, "Rowani"

Your rascist mind has been brainwash to stereotype Malay as lazy and

stupid.
It mat be hard for you to swallow, but similiar to your race, there are

many
hardworking and intelligent Malays and there are also the lazy and stupid
one. It may also pained you to know that with better environment and
exposure, the Malays are becoming as academically competent as the other
races. I see lots of Malay student (including my borther, my nieces and
nephews) with 7, 8,9 or10 A's in their exam.

Also, intelligence is not measured only in grades.

True but that is what the racist chinese had been harping all these while
just
because they are the ones most exposed to western education system based
on grades.

It's easy to measure grades but harder to measure the true worth of a
person.

All that anyone needed to do to find out how hard Malays were working
in the 1970s was to live in a kampung like I did. Many men worked in
the sawmill or/and fields all day including during Ramadan and women
did a lot of chopping and pounding of food and clothes and in many
instances also worked in the fields or tapped rubber. Children
constructed toys out of wood for the younger siblings they spent a lot
of time taking care of. It may not have been as tough a life as the
Chinese peasants I saw working in the fields _after dark_ in poor
Hunan province in 1987, but as an American, I was impressed. (Which
isn't to say that Americans aren't and weren't hardworking.)

That is certainly more hard working than Malaysian chinese who spend all
their time in an air conditioned shops.

Where got air conditioning in the 1970s? Things change.

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.