Old April 26th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Pan

Default Couple holding hands arrested in Malaysia

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:13:44 +0200, Thomas Stalder
wrote:

[snip]
Traditions
are different and Malaysian rules are very hard for westernes, but we
have to respect these rules, when we are guest of this country.

[snip]

Yes to respecting them, but you really found it hard to live by
Malaysian rules while in Malaysia? Just which rule was hard for you?

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.