Old June 1st, 2004, 07:35 PM
april lee wong

Default Typical Muslim fascism

Nah, we'll be 100% better off. The muslim Malay states in Malaya was already
rich and the centre of trade long before the anglo saxon began its crusade
and greedy colonial invasion in the 1940's. Not only your white ancestor rob
the Malay of their natural resources, they also create long lasting
divisional damage among races through unequal distribution of opportunity
(education, bussinesses).

right , make simple experiment and take A4 paper and drive around Shah Alam industrial
parts , jot down all Chinese business and Malay one.
End up with entire page of chinese and name or two of malay.
If not Chinese you would be as dirty and corrupted as Indonesia.
Else , huge golf field for white , from Johor to Thai borderline up north.

The non Bumiputra was encourage by the British to migrate and brought in to
Malaya during british colonial era. Malaysia's development is definitely not
just the effort of one race but through the collaborative hardwork of all
Malaysian (irrespective of race, Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan, Arab
etc).

Good read and great fun too.
Laziest and least educated with barely any history Malays .
Unless you consider civilization success if talking of Long House or a Kite.
Beside that, there isn't anything , beside the jungle life they had before
other races came around.

Your rascist mind has been brainwash to stereotype Malay as lazy and stupid.

that's pretty much the actual fact .
It mat be hard for you to swallow, but similiar to your race, there are many
hardworking and intelligent Malays and there are also the lazy and stupid
one.

There are , of course , but that's a fraction compare to other races.
many of them not by skills but connections get better jobs.

It may also pained you to know that with better environment and
exposure, the Malays are becoming as academically competent as the other
races. I see lots of Malay student (including my borther, my nieces and
nephews) with 7, 8,9 or10 A's in their exam.

Another good joke , you mean all the bumis who get diplomas for being bumis ,
incompetent and undereducated . You must not be local if you say so .

The one good characteristic of Muslims is that they frequently commit
suicide.

Commiting suicide is against Islam. Whoever commit suicide will go to hell.
Those who commit sucide are not racticing the true teaching of Islam.

Is it ? Than Poor Hamas members will be very disappointed.

If you're not Malaysian, my advice is for you to concentrate on overcoming
discrimination in your country (ie. more ministers/MP/higher goverment
administrative post from other races and many more). If you're Malaysian,
try to learn to respect people from other ethnics. You dont have to be a
rascist just because other people are rascist.

Racism is legal in Malaysia and it's practice by the government.
Bumiputras - one race favor against others it's pure racism.
Dare call people racists .