Old September 4th, 2006, 01:13 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

Default Hitler's Pizza

wrote in message news:8CIKg.1055$YZ3.249@trnddc03...

On 2-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

"Max" wrote in message
In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

or told the truth when he said he's not a bigot

Of course I'm not a bigot. The fact I've never shagged a coon, in no
way
makes me a bigot.

The fact that you say "coon" says you're a bigot, you dickless
****tard.

Why would that make me a bigot?

You use slurs to describe people *continuously*. Honestly, Susan could
axe babies to death and stick their little heads on pikes, and she
would STILL look better than you spewing your racist bull****.

Methinks your educational level is not at
all high.

LOL, *MUCH* higher than yours O-Trailer-Trash-Wannabe.

Well, he does know about high - his specialty is magic mushrooms.

If you want to believe the legendary liar ronnie jacobsOn.

Susan