Old October 16th, 2011, 08:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
traveler

Default Purchasing pictures from the cruise line

On Oct 14, 9:16*am, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:56:53 -0500, Rik Brown wrote:
I may not buy them but if they are available online that's great for
whomever might want to buy them. -- Rik

What's a great deal? Miss Littleton, or whoever she/he might truly be,
never quoted a price, a website or wtfever.

Of course the fact that you show up here right after "her" post assures
us he/she is really, really credible.

Really. I mean it with love and sparkles and pink pony kisses.

Hi Chrissy,

I'm really saddened that my innocent question became so misconstrued.
I'm not selling anything, hence, not web url, pitch, or price.

Kelly