Old October 24th, 2011, 02:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Purchasing pictures from the cruise line

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:24:01 -0400, Patricia Martin Steward
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:15:41 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser
wrote:

Considering I don't get my picture taken except for that forced one on
embarkation, sure! Let's see 'em. LOL

Foo -- the embarkation picture is the worst of the bunch, so I just
walk right past the photographer with a breezy "no thanks."

The last time I did this, three or four other groups behind me
followed suit. It's like everyone thinks they HAVE to take that
picture. You don't.

I do the same except once - it was on a paddlewheel steamer in New
Orleans. I said "No thank you" to the photographer and they wouldn't
let me board without a photo. He actually told me that it was in case
of an accident so that they could identify the bodies!! (So
reassuring) This was before Katrina