Old January 14th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Mike Cordelli

Default Carry-ons (Opinions?)

But you can. Ask if the bag belongs to any of the others around you, of
course it won't. Take the bag down, bring it to the FA and say I'm sorry,
my bag doesn't fit, can you gate check it for me? Replace it with your bag
and all is happy. You will be well off the plane before the guy in 89G gets
back up and starts looking for his bag.

I've done it more then once.

"Paul O" wrote in message
u...
Right On!!

My pet hate are the good souls in economy, laden down with half their
household possessions, who board early and fill up the first class
overheads with unbelievable junk!! No room for my single normal sized
carryon when I board!! FA's do nothing to stop that either!