Old January 14th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Mark Hewitt

Default Carry-ons (Opinions?)

"Icono Clast" wrote in message
om...
"Jim Davis Sr." wrote:

I don't understand why people burden themselves on the long walks to
and from the gangways and then trouble their fellow passengers by
blocking an aisle. I just don't get it. When they're a bit early have
have to go to the toilet, they ask strangers to "watch my bag" not
knowing whether that stranger is going to disappear with it. I just
don't get it.

Because quite often I've had to wait in excess of 40 minutes after the plane
has landed, before my bag actually shows up. If I could get away with just
hang baggage when I go on a flight. I would do that!