Old May 3rd, 2011, 04:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

Default Royal Carribbean/Antilles

On Tue, 3 May 2011 08:19:40 -0700, mar jon wrote:

We're planning a cruise on Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaviral,
Fl. either late Aug. or sometime in Sept.

They have reduced rates during that period and are offering some good
discounts on board
such as a free spa treatment(with balcony) free dinner in one of
speciality restaurants, etc.

It all sounds like a good deal, about $2,400 for two, but I am concerned
about the possibility of Tropical Storms and/or Hurricanes.

Does anybody have any info or experience about the Carribbean that time
of the year?

Thanks
John

John, EXCELLENT question! Try the link below, this should answer all
your questions!!

http://tinyurl.com/djag

Give your life to the Holy Roman Cathoholic Church and have no fears!

Jean---Knows His Papalness Personally