Old February 17th, 2013, 05:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne[_2_]

Default What is your favorite European megalithic? (other than Stonehenge)

S Viemeister wrote:

On 2/17/2013 9:08 AM, Dan Stephenson wrote:

[]
What is your favorite megalithic in Europe? And why? Other than
Stonehenge, that is -- that could be an easy choice already.

The Ring of Brodgar, in Orkney.
It's approachable, and doesn't feel at all touristy.

Of those I've seen, my favourite too, also for its location.

David

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)