Old September 16th, 2013, 07:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.[_5_]

Default The Gower - any personal thoughts?

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 04:13:12 -0700 (PDT), Surreyman wrote in post :
:

Pwlldu beach, a pebble raised-beach not easily accessible by car, and

there's also the Culver Hole at Port Eynon.

--

Tim C. Linz, Austria.

Thanks so much for your very positive remarks - all verified since I was already there when you posted! :-))
Indeed, we rented a flat with a view directly over Arthur's Stone!
Did the glorious walk down to Three Cliffs Bay.
Saw all your other suggestions and a lot more!
Gower really is a gem, unrealised by many.
Thanks again.

Lol! I've been on holiday and just saw your post. I didn't notice the
date Duh!
Glad you enjoyed it anyway. I really loved the time there, it really is
lovely. There are some tourist hotspots, but many hardly known gems.

--
Tim C. Linz, Austria.