Old March 5th, 2014, 07:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Any Wifi on cruise?

On Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:03:14 -0500, Bill
wrote:

still you must lead a lonely life feekling the need to send and
recieve email. God forbid you miss email for a few days...

Says the man with "a bird 14 koi and a gerbil."

actuallly I live in america jack. It is my right to say what I wish
and voice my opinions all I want. hey I have a suggestion for you.
ignore me, put me in your kill file, dont retrieve my headers, dont
read them, take your pick. and it is in fact none of your buisness

I think we're all tired of hearing you preach how just because you can't
see the need (or just desire) to remain connected during vacation that
there's no reason for anyone else to need or want to be. The question
was "is there wifi". There is. It's expensive. Some people want to use
and it's neither your place nor your right to tell them that they don't
need to. Mind your own business.

BTW how about if you can get free wifi in a port, would that be OK to use?

why would you want to? You are on vacation on a huge cruise ship with
something to do 24 hours a day. And when you are in port you are most
likely in a different country. Why not get out walk around explore a
different culture. That is exactly what I did and I had a blast doing
it. I paid no extra money for the excursions. I just walked and I
fully enjoyed myself.
What would you need or want tthe internet for? Do you think the people
at home would want you to take the time to email them call them or
whatever when you could be having the time of your life, checking off
that item on your bucket list, or whatever.....