Old December 12th, 2011, 05:38 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default Eat at DUSI'S CAFE in Williamsburg, Virginia

Tripadvisor ratings for Dusi Cafe & Deli are very good = 2, poor = 1, terrible =
1.

From Bonnie2556:

"This restaurant scared me from the minute I opened the door. The owners were
the only ones in there so I felt funny walking right back out. I couldn't
believe how filthy and old that place was. When I asked for a roast beef sub,
they didn't think they had any roast beef. They found a little in the back,
which scared me. How old was it and exactly where did they find it? Then the
woman made my sandwich with the same hands that were in the back room, without
washing them or wearing gloves. I took the sandwich to the car, afraid to sit
inside on those ripped up and dirty looking chairs and feeling uncomfortable
with the one owner sitting right there. I opened the sandwich and took one bite.
I nearly gagged. The smell of old beef was less than appetizing. I stopped right
away, after spitting out the one bite I took, and threw it away. I wanted
nothing to do with it. The price wasn't cheap so I wasted a lot of money on
something that was sub-standard, at best. Don't waste your time. All little
"dives" are not good, believe me."

But I guess if you're dull enough to tolerate a week in Williamsburg, this place
might be attractive to you.

-- Larry