Old November 5th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Chris Blunt

Default Best strategy for one-way-travelling?

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:26:36 +0100, Steffen Hauser
wrote:

Hi,

I would like to get a one-way-ticket to Bangkok, as I will stay there
for a while. I have seen that tickets for a roundtrip are cheaper than a
one-way-ticket, so I thought about getting a ticket for a roundtrip and
just not to use the return-ticket. What do you think, could that be an
appropriate solution? Or is there any other possibility to get a
one-way-ticket that is cheapter than a roundtrip-ticket?

How long are you planning on staying for? Whatever kind of visa you
have, you'll almost certainly have to leave Thailand after 3 months to
go somewhere.

Chris