Old October 25th, 2006, 04:59 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
zxcvar

Default Photo stores for copying pictures to CDs in Rangoon, Ankor Wat

Greetings! I am dreaming of traveling to Delhi, Yangoon (Formerly
Rangoon) Angkor Wat, Bangkok, Tokyo & Honolulu. I shall stay few days
in each place. I shall take many digital pictures - probably two or
three thousand pictures. [I shot about three thousand five hundred
pictures in a trip to Europe this summer.] Are there photo stores in
Yangoon, Angkor Wat to download memory cards to CD? I presume Bangkok
surely have the stores. Your opinion please. With thanks.