Old January 11th, 2009, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
Luxury Yacht

Default Photos from Australia's Old Pacific Highway

"Alan S" wrote in message

I've never heard of a viatologist, so I presume you created
the word.

Just a couple of points. The name of the road has been
changed to "Tweed Valley Way" in case anyone actually goes
looking for it. It was changed when the new bypass freeway
from Yelgun to Chinderah was completed.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com
Latest: Drivers, Stepped Wells and Baolis

As another has pointed out the word "viotologist" is completely made up by
the OP. However, as you can see, he promotes his web site as the leading
viatologist web site. Since there are no others (because the word is made
up) it's a completely hollow claim to fame.

You should also be aware that Mr. Rogers doesn't find it necessary to call
streets, highways and points of interest by their correct name. He uses
whatever nomenclature he chooses to use. If you question him on it or, as
you have done, suggest he correct it, he will get all huffy. His ultimate
response will be "it's my website - I can call things whatever I want. Tehy
are working definitions anyway." So, just to forewarn you, Mr. Rogers may
get snotty with you for infomring him of the correct name of Tweed Valley
Way.

All the best to you in 2009

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered