Old June 21st, 2004, 11:00 PM
Schizoid Man

Default Azerbaijan

"tim" wrote in message

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Ben Smith" wrote in message

Can anybody tell me where Azerbaijan is?. Is it in/near Morocco?. As
im thinking about going to Azerbaijan VS England on Wednesday 13th
October 2004.

This is a joke, right? You want to go to Azerbaijan and want to learn

about
it's geographic location by posting a message on a newsgroup? What are

you
going to ask for next - eastery recommendations in Baku?

I'm sorry but you've got me there. He's going in October,
what's Easter go to do with it. Do the Azeries celebrate
Easter at a different time (like the greeks), though as 95%
are Muslim they don't celebrate Easter at all, do they?

A slip of the hand, Tim. Eatery recommendations.

Moreover, I think England should be able to handle the Azeris without the
invocation of Christ, if they play like they did today. :-)