Old June 13th, 2005, 04:18 AM
JuanElorza

James B. Spears wrote:
I've done that the other direction and as I recall the station is the same.
I think you have to change because Spanish and French trains use different
gauge tracks.

Yes. Spanish gauge is larger. French trains must stop in Irun. There you
find another train to go to San Sebastian.
http://www.voyages-sncf.com/
Gares de départ et d'arrivée Horaires Train(s) Durée : 06h10
PARIS MONTPARNASSE 1 ET 2 07h25 TGV 8505
IRUN GARE 12h53 Service Handicapé Voiture bar
IRUN GARE 13h20 CORAIL 413
ST SEBASTIEN 13h35 Non vendu sur Internet
http://horarios.renfe.es/
00413 Compra de billetes en Tiknet DIURNO 13:20 13:35 DIARIO
del 12-06-2005
al 10-12-2005
Turista 7,50
TuristaNiño 4,50
Turista Aparcamiento con franquicia para viajeros de Preferente, Gran
Clase y Club: 24h. viaje ida, 48h. viaje ida y vueltaServicio
CafeteríaReserva Telefónica
06002 REGIONAL EXPRES 15:17 15:34 DIARIO
del 28-05-2000
al 10-12-2005
Turista 1,45
Segunda Reserva Telefónica

"John" wrote in message

I don't understand how to move between Hendaye and Irun and on what train.
We take a Spanish train from San Sebastian to Irun, then get off and then
travel somehow to Hendaye and get on a French train from Hendaye to Paris?
How does this all work?