Old May 19th, 2006, 08:57 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

Following up to Dave Frightens Me

NZ was top of my list of places I wanted to go but wont get round
to, but talking to locals I'm not sure its not just too dull.
now Chile is top of that list, followed by Baffin Island.

NZ is fantastic if you like outdoors stuff.

I do, but not exclusively. I used to think I needed to whiz off
to far away places to climb different hills, but I've come to
realise that to some extent a hill is a hill and the UK ones are
generally day walk affairs, which suits us, and we are not likely
to run out of new ones. If I'm going to sit on a cramped plane
for hours I want interesting culture too.
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site