Old March 22nd, 2005, 02:03 AM
Sam

Easy...Cancun. For one simple reason. It is illegal for the locals to
mingle with the tourists in Cuba. In Cancun, it's still very difficult
to meet single girls in your age group that's because most women are
with their boyfriends. Still, the odds are better if you go to Cancun.
Warning though, you may feel like an old man after seeing all those
young girls there. ;-) As far as Cuba goes, yes, most women, much more
so than in Cancun are already spoken for.

"nick" wrote in message
: Hi, a friend and I are planning a trip in late April or early May and
: cannot decide between Cancun vs Varadero. We are two males in late
: 20s, early 30s and are looking to have a fun time on the beach, as
: well as partake in the nightlife. The thought of meeting attractive
: single women in our age group is also a major motivation. Any
: suggestions on which place might offer the most excitement. We'd like
: to stay at a nice resort and don't mind spending a bit more to get the
: royal treatment. If anyone could offer some pros/cons about each, it
: would be a big help.
: Thanks
: Nic