Old December 20th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Pea

Default Cruise from H*ll

wrote in message link.net...
In late November, a CruiseCritic member (the couple "posts" as both
masq and stormlord) took the "cruise from h*ll" on the Paradise.
Well, not just "from h*ll"....but from "h*ll and back". Probably 3-4
times. I've been rivited by the saga. I bet you will be, too.

http://tinyurl.com/2xq4w

You can't post. But everybody can read.

Jim
CRI/English
http://pw2.netcom.com/~jleq/cri1.htm

Actually, it was not the "cruise from H*ll", but the pre-cruise. They
missed the ship due to airline delays and were attempting to catch up
to the ship in Belize. I don' think the couple writing the review
would not have had much problem getting there, but they had befriended
some other folks from the plane who were traveling with either just
the their birth certificates and Driver's license or one couple was
only traveling with photo ID. This made for a mess. Belize did not
want to let them cross the border without a passport, period.

Once they got on the ship, things went a little more smoothly.

Pea