Old September 5th, 2008, 06:38 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

Default We Sale Original Brand New Unlocked Apple Iphone 3g 16gb

Yes sure, when I get paid my winnings from the UK National Lottery which I
never bought a ticket in I'll be glad to place an order. It must cost you a
lot to set up a "legitimate" business with the same name and address as a
used car dealer, a pay as you go mobile and free email accounts. And free
advertising on a newsgroup. No doubt you don't waste money on stock either.
But I hope I don't have to return anything and be charged a "rest rocking
fee"!!!!

Give my regards to Arfur Daley.