Old December 2nd, 2011, 03:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Royal Caribb Navigator of the Seas (Error on last post)

I am not facing the promanade I have an ocean view balcony 6252 on the
navigator. I made a mistake and should have asked for the 7th deck. I
looked at a website that talks about cabin location and it said there
may be noise coming from the atrium because i am near the elevator at
the center of the ship. I was just wondering if anybody had a cabin at
that location. I am going with a group and they never change a cabin
for you. It is a lot cheaper so I decided to take my chances. thanks