Old June 22nd, 2004, 03:36 AM
Mildred Savalier

Default Bahia Principe Tulum advice?

I have stayed at several all Pepsi resorts and bought a coke in the gift
shop.
Bottled water is not included.
Try to take a tiny cup on a hike ...................

--
Dilly

http://home.comcast.net/~itsdilly/
http://community.webshots.com/user/savalier
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.

"David E. Bath" wrote in message
In article ,
writes:
I do
In Mexico the straws are brown paper after three sips they collapse.
Ever try to drink a thick drink out of a paper straw?
In other places we have found the straws to be the very thin kind that

are
used in bars as more of a stirrer than a straw.
Trying to drink something thick like all the frozen drinks through them

is a
real drag.

I always bring a giant thermal cup and a pack of straws.
I fill my cup before we head to the beach or turn in for the night, I

find I
am always thirsty in warmer climates and having a cold drink with me

helps.
Of course if you don't bring a cup you can always buy a soda in the gift
shop.

A covered thermal cup is a great idea as most all inclusives use
small plastic cups to serve drinks. Typically they will gladly refill
your thermal cup instead.

OK...... good advice

But in an all inclusive aren't all drinks provided
free?

Yes.

Why would I need to buy anything in a gift shop?

Not sure about that advice either, unless they mean buying a fountain
soda in a covered styrofoam cup and reusing it.

--
David Bath - Moderator for rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive