Old April 7th, 2007, 08:40 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Paul Dwerryhouse

Default Norway

"Cactus" writes:

You are planning ahead. You may want to prebook some accommodations.
The train is great. I took it from Oslo to Alesund and flew down to Bergen
then took the train to Oslo.

If you have the time, however, it's well worth catching ferries (and buses,
where appropriate) through the fjords.

I went in the other direction, Bergen to Alesund, first taking a ferry to
Balestrand and then on to Fjaerland, and from there, a bus to Stryn and
finally to Alesund. Some photos of the things you'll see if you take a
similar route are he http://leapster.org/paul/photos/norway/

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Dwerryhouse | PGP Key ID: 0x6B91B584
Paul's travel photos: