Old February 28th, 2007, 01:56 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

Default Train Bangkok Butterworth

On Feb 27, 9:18 am, "Thomas Endt" wrote:
"Deckard" schrieb

And, this is also important, is the 2 and class sleeper NO-AIRCON not
availble anymore?

You don't see anything from the windows of the 2d class sleeper
because they have made the windows opaque against the sunshine.

Oh, when?
At least when I travelled BKK - Trang 3 weeks ago, Train No. 167,
2nd class sleeper non-A/C had perfect clear windows.
Or is only BKK - Butterworth affected?

cu, tmo

When I ride the aircon sleeper bkk-butterworth, they put a plastic
billboard film with advertizements for beer etc. The windows are not
opaque but they are worthless to look out of.

sarp