Old September 17th, 2003, 05:31 AM
Bob

Default Need advice for December Capetown trip

My wife and I are flying into Capetown on December 7th and cruising
out on December 19th. This is our first visit to Capetown and we are
looking for suggestions. Tentative plan is to rent a car for that
period and tour the Capetown area and up to Port Elizabeth.

We are seniors, but very frequent travelers. We would appreciate
suggestions for the trip. Hotels (generally 3 star or better)? Places
to see? Car rental company (need auto, since it is tough enough to be
on the left side)? Itinerary?

As an alternate, we could arrange to fly into Port Elizabeth and then
drive to Capetown.

Thanks in advance.