Old November 22nd, 2006, 11:30 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Mike Hunt

Default Ragheads Kicked Off Of Phoenix - Bound Flight...

Mike Hunt wrote:

Tchiowa wrote:

From what I've read there were several people who complained about

their behavior. Including flight attendants. For example they were
flying together but then split up into separate areas of the plane.
Several changed seats.

Given the number of people that complain when their families are
separated, it doesn't seem unusual that 6 people would not be able to
find seats together.

Where did you read that they changed seats?

Fiight 300 appears to be an AB 320.
According to US, there were 141 passengers onboard.
According to SeatGuru, there are 125 Economy and 16 First Class seats.
So, it makes sense that they couldn't all be seated togther. Maybe they
could swap seats between themselves, but who cares? I saw no report of
them swapping seats. I did see a report that 3 of them were praying, and
a report that one of them was blind. I saw a report where the note
writer indicated he heard them talking about Saddam and the US, as if
terrorists are going to be communicating this kind of stuff in English.
It sounds like a passenger with an agenda

That said, I do agree with an earlier comment, and I made a similar
statement on the radio earlier. I think Americans would be less fearful
of Islamic rituals, if Muslims would widely denounce the violence by
Islamic radicals. We have seen reports of Muslims cheering in the
streets, but we don't see reports of them rallying and denouncing the
terrorist elements.

However, men praying to GOD, should not be treated as a security risk,
no matter what their religion. Perhaps airline pilots could get some
instruction on what times these prayers take place.