Old December 4th, 2009, 04:30 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default Four Star Hotels in NYC-Manhattan

On Dec 3, 5:33*pm, SMS wrote:
Qanset wrote:
How about transport from JFK Airport. Are there reliable bus/mini bus
companies that drop off at hotels in Manhattan.???

Just avoid Super Shuttle. Personally I'd take the Air Train and the
subway or the Air Train and the LIRR.

I took a Carey bus ("limousine"). The big bus takes you to Grand
Central, and smaller vans take you to the midtown hotels (roughly 32nd
to Central Park South). I seem to recall that they would also pick
you up at a midtown hotel and bring you to GCT, but I walked. I also
believe that there was a small discount for buying a round-trip
ticket. It was about $20 each way, more expensive than AirTrain and
the subway, but cheaper than a taxi (for 1-2 people).