Old April 14th, 2004, 10:40 AM
fishman

Default Niagara Falls Hotel with good view of falls.

"Jim Battista" wrote in message
.. .
B wrote in
:

Why do you want to sit in your hotel looking at the falls?

You don't want to just sit in your hotel looking at the falls. You
want to turn off the lights and get in the jacuzzi with your beloved
and fool around a bit or at least do some smoochin' and watch the lit-
up falls.

--

Actually, I found the lit-up falls to be a bit cheesy, but my daughter loved
them. I wanted the view because the room had a large, comfy chair and the

Chris