Old April 26th, 2015, 05:35 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Spehro Pefhany

Default Bing search engine results in China

On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:27:46 +0200, the renowned Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article ,
says...
Works okay for me via a China proxy.

Eg. http://www.godic.net/dict/Pronomen

First time it asked what language it was, and I answered Deutsche..

Maybe it thinks you're looking for something more... graphic.

Baidu has no such problems. As my Chinese teacher puts it "women yong
baidu" (we use baidu).

Baidu doesn't understand English so well. If you search for pron or
pr0n (not in China) on an English-based search engine you'll come up
with the likely reason for the censorship.

--sp