Old March 24th, 2009, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.travel.australia+nz,aus.tv,aus.general
Frank Slootweg

Default I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (or any Australian here)

Alan S wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:07:32 +1100, Whisper
wrote:

I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne?

Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

Thanks for any help.

**** off. Your type (raja sock) are not welcome down under.

He's welcome, but you can leave any day you choose.

You probably want to reconsider, when you see/realize what stunt 'he'
pulled. See the response of that nice guy (way) up north [1].

[1] That guy loves Oz! :-) (Hint, hint, say no more!)