Old March 15th, 2009, 01:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default WOO HOO! It's Doc Dance Time!***

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
We got docs for George's MOAGC to Alaska on May 10th today on the Star
Princess! Seattle roundtrip. Been there four times before but it is one
place I love returning!

This cruise will have a lot of "firsts" for me.

In over 60 cruises, this will be my first Alaska cruise.

I've been on or visited over 100 ships, but this will be the first time I
have been on the Star Princess.

This will be the first time I visit Seattle.

I've never been whale watching before and I'll be doing that in Juneau.

I still look forward to every cruise but this one really has me excited.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Cruise Specials Weblog http://cruisemaster.typepad.com/my_weblog/

May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm