Old April 25th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Ralph Fox

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:05:29 -0400, in message
1114394130.f546bda422e543ca6d94bdd1bc56c3e0@sonic news, jsmith wrote:

"JohnM" wrote in message
In article 1114311140.7356018eedf8d2d977976d4cf4ec21d1@sonic news,
jsmith writes
Upon my arrival in Auckland I wish to fly immediately to Tryphena, Great
Barrier Island. Can anyone supply the necessary information to accomplish
this?

The airport is not at Tryphena it's at Claris, a bit further North (and
one other even further north at Okiwi).

You can book online
http://www.greatbarrierairlines.co.nz
http://www.mountainair.co.nz/

If you want to go to Tryphena you can go by boat straight from Auckland
(2 hours) with http://www.subritzky.co.nz/

Thanks for the info. I have located the airport location on a map. Next
question . . . is it a long trek from our arrival location on Qantas over to
where the flight to Great Barrier Island embarks from?

If you are arriving at the international terminal, catch the
free inter-terminal bus to the domestic terminals.

--
Cheers,
Ralph

somewhere else." -- Sam Walton