Old February 17th, 2008, 01:06 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default Emerald Princess - January 5-15, 2008 - review and picttures

"sue mullen" wrote in message

EMERALD PRINCESS – January 5–15, 2008

We are Sue (65) and Kevin (almost 65) and this was our 19th cruise, 6th
one on Princess. We have previously cruised on Princess, Royal Caribbean,
Carnival, Disney, HAL, Celebrity and Azamara.

Excellent review snipped....

Thanks for sharing this account of your cruise, Sue. Princess continues to
be one of my personal favorite cruise lines and I am glad you and Kevin had
a good time.

I dislike the part about having to pay extra for the lobster... but my
complaints about things like this are minor if people feel the added cost is
worth the value. I have had very few "added cost" meals on a cruise ship
where I wasn't happy with the results.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

May 12, 2008 - 5 nt New Orleans http://www.cruisemaster.com/fantasy.htm