Old February 17th, 2008, 01:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Emerald Princess - January 5-15, 2008 - review and picttures

George Leppla wrote:

"sue mullen" wrote in message

EMERALD PRINCESS – January 5–15, 2008

We are Sue (65) and Kevin (almost 65) and this was our 19th cruise,
6th one on Princess. We have previously cruised on Princess, Royal
Caribbean, Carnival, Disney, HAL, Celebrity and Azamara.

Excellent review snipped....

Thanks for sharing this account of your cruise, Sue. Princess continues
to be one of my personal favorite cruise lines and I am glad you and
Kevin had a good time.

I dislike the part about having to pay extra for the lobster... but my
complaints about things like this are minor if people feel the added
cost is worth the value. I have had very few "added cost" meals on a
cruise ship where I wasn't happy with the results.

Thanks George. As long as we book early enough to get traditional
dining, we also love Princess. I just am not crazy about the idea of
anytime dining, even though others love it.

If you had seem the presentation of the lobster and the utensils they
had to pick it clean, you would of thought it was worth the extra
money(grin). It was the best lobster we had and that includes some of
the best restauants in NYC and the best up in New England.

sue