Old April 4th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Don & Lynn

Default Diamond Princess

Your right about first sailing, we won't do that again. Give them time to
shake the ship down. And it turns out that we paid more than we would have
if we had waited for a later sailing.
Don.

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article , RTCReferee
wrote:

From what I have read more recently, though, it sounds like Personal

Choice
dining is imploding.

Well, as I and others have posted in the past, cruising on the first
sailings of a new ship there is the possibility of being on a cruise
with glitches.

You don't have to do personal choice. I have been on two or three
cruises since they started it and avoided personal choice and took
traditional dining. Last October on Island Princess was one of my
favorite cruises. If they ever eliminate traditional, then I will avoid
Princess.

--
Charles