Old July 31st, 2004, 02:24 AM
Goldwatch

Default Thailand Honeymoon

Andrew

We are honeymooning too in Phuket later this year. Same sort of deal, a
decent place for a few nights to get over the travel and general tiredness
etc, then a few days travelling around, avoiding the Patong mayhem, probably
head to Phi Phi, then a few nights at the Evason resort on Phuket.

We have been recommended the Bangtao Beach Chelets in Phuket for some not
too expensive relaxation away from the crowds, jungle location near to a
lovely beach in Phuket.

Phi Phi is a good choice, easy boat ride from Phuket. Regular flights
available between BKK and Phuket.

Good luck.

GW
"Andrew" wrote in message
om...
I need some serious help here. I am getting married in November and
have the task of planning my entire Honeymoon to Thailand. I have
never traveled to Asia, and have always gone the all inclusive route.
I got the thumbs down for the all inclusive on this trip, so Now I
have NO IDEA where to begin. I bought the Thailand lonely planet
book, but Im finding that very confusing. Any suggestions on Hotels,
sites, or anything else would be greatly appreciated. Heres the what
Ive got so far:

- Arrive Nov. 8th or there abouts in Bangkok.
- Must have 3 -4 days at a beach resort. 4 or 5 star (honeymoon
suite).
- Must go somewhere with world class snorkling (no diving). Ko Surin?
Ko Similan? Ko Tarutao?
- Would like to see monkeys in a rain forest.
- Canoeing.
- Temples.
- 10 - 14 day trip.

Thanks